Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Update: July 25th, 2011


This weekend, I finished painting my minotaurs.  That may not sound like a ton, but they've been on my desk for several months, and between delays, being busy, and painting the Arachnorok, I hadn't had a chance to get them finished.  Not only are they now finished, but I really like the standard to which I painted them.  I hope to have pictures up this week.

I also finished A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin.  I enjoyed it immensely, and thought the plot advanced significantly, even as I'm left wanting the next book NOW!

I also have put some of my unused stuff on Ebay for cheap, if you would like to check it out.

Imperial Guard Baneblade for Apocalypse

Beastlord with Great Weapon New in Box 

Warmachine Harbinger of Menoth Assembled and Primed

No comments:

Post a Comment