Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Space Wolf Scout


Welp, for some reason I cannot get the picture rotated properly, so everyone just put your head on your right shoulder. 

I've had the Wolf Pack sprue for a while, and have always thought it was awesome for the sheer amount of bits it comes with, but what got me going on a little Space Wolf kick was the release (and my winning) of the Thunderwolf Cavalry and Fenrisian Wolves.  I started playing around with the Wolf Pack kit, and ended up putting together five Wolf Scouts.  I used to run a Raven Guard Scout army back in 4th Edition 40K, and really enjoyed it before Scouts were nerfed a bit in 5th Edition. 

Anyway, the basing is dirt, followed by grass and fall leaves, and then some snow.  This base's snow came out a little thicker than I would have liked, but I hope to get it down to a lighter frost look. 

I seem to be distracted by side projects lately, and need to finish up the current Wood Elf project at some point, but I've also got four more of these Scouts, the second half of a Bretonnian knight, and a Ghorgon to finish.  Right now, randomness has the best of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment