Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Painted Angron


I finished Angron up the other day.  I've had him for a few months, and he sat assembled and primed on my desk for a long time.  I was honestly a bit intimidated to paint him, as he is my first Forge World model and is highly detailed.



I changed a few details from the Forge World paint job.  First off, I used more reds overall, especially in the shoulder pads, and actually painted in the planets on the World Eaters emblem rather than leave them plain brass.



I still have the larger display base to paint at some point.  For now, Angron will be pulling duty as a counts as Lysander for a doubles tournament I'm playing in next month.  He'll collect a few skulls for a nice Skull Throne of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment