Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Painted All of Dark Vengeance in Two Weeks, Part One

Our local store, Atomic Empire, commissioned me to paint up the Dark Vengeance and Island of Blood sets for use in demo games.  I started with the Dark Vengeance set because I had a set that was already assembled and I needed to work my way up to painting all those Island of Blood Skaven.  I hammered out the full Dark Vengeance set over a two week period, and am delivering them this evening.  Here's the Dark Angels side, which I painted first, as it was smaller.  I decided that for demo game purposes, I would stick with a green and gray color scheme for the whole army rather than have three different schemes.  It made painting simpler, and I think works better as a coherent small force for a starter set.





No comments:

Post a Comment