Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, August 9, 2010

Light Box Photography

I've mostly finished building a Light Box for photographing my miniatures, based on the two posts I found here and here.  I've finished with my box, but need to get some filter paper to help with defusing the light, and some nice background fabric to provide a softer backdrop.  Here's my test miniature though, a Khador Butcher model I've owned for some time but just got around to finishing up.  So the Butcher's picture is taken in the light box, as compared to this Devastator picture which was taken earlier, pre-box.


It makes a world of difference already.  I'm looking forward to the next steps!

1 comment:

  1. If your holes are small enough you can always go the coffee filter route. Works perfect, and keeps the whole diy cheap.

    Also these work great as backgrounds depending on what the mini is colored.

    Cloud Backdrops for Light Box

    ReplyDelete