Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, December 7, 2010

40K Toys for Tots Tournament


This past weekend had not one, but two 40K Toys for Tots Tournaments here in the RDU, North Carolina area.  I participated in one over at Sci Fi Genre in Durham, along with nine other people.  I took Lysander and his friend Pedro Kantor at 1750, and had a great time, with Lysander as always bringing his "Hulk Smash!" skills to the table.  I tabled my opponent (Dark Eldar) in round one on kill points, took a minor loss in a five objective scenario in round two (also vs. Dark Eldar), and got tabled in round three against Space Wolves.  I did, however, get the best painted army prize for the tournament. 

The real win came in seeing all the loot that was collected.






What a great event, and I'll look forward to it next year!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on best painted, and for helping to collect all that loot for the kids!

    ReplyDelete