Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Grey Knights up for Preorder



GW's site has the Grey Knights up for preorder this morning, and at least for myself, the first real view of the "Dreadknight".

There are a couple other pics, but this is the only one that's new and different.  I'm willing to bet that the Dreadknight will be a big seller, but I don't think it's for me.  I've never had the urge to build or paint Grey Knights, even though I could just spray some marines silver.  As much as I love the Dreadnought, I think they're great because of their bulkiness and such.  This guy is just too sleek.

Now, if he was actually a "Dark Knight", and the model had a voice box and taunted my opponent in the Christian Bale Batman voice...well, maybe then I'd order two.

No comments:

Post a Comment