Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finished Aiyana


The other model that I really wanted to paint was Aiyana from Privateer Press' Mercenary forces.  She comes with Holt, a gunslinger, but I wasn't really that interested in his model.  Aiyana, on the other hand, is a great future Wood Elf (which is why she doesn't have basing here).  It's nice to work on bright highlights and different colors to break up the majority of my projects right now, which are browns and yellows. 

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great mini, any chance for more pictures, from some different angles?

    I really like the gold and green, and the cloak's got some great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing up that model to convert too a member of an inquisitors warband, it's such a nice pose and i love that armour half skirt.

    ReplyDelete