Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, May 23, 2011

Beast Lord Complete




I worked this weekend on painting up a proper Beastlord for my army, with all them there fancy lad painting techniques for him like blending and such.  The result came out very nicely by my standards, and I'm quite pleased to have him general my unruly herds for a while.  

I generally run the General with the 1+ rerollable armor save, along with the stubborn crown and a magic weapon.  He goes in a large block of Gor, and along with the BSB allows them to stick around for a while.   I try and save my 4+ wards for my BSB and Great Bray Shaman, who seem a bit more difficult to protect.  He's done well for me over the past year and a half, so I'm glad to have a great model to represent him.

No comments:

Post a Comment