Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Update: February 27th, 2011


Another weekend down, and more stuff done.  This weekend, I didn't manage to paint (again!)  It's getting a bit sad, but I hope to get some painting in on my day off today.  At the very least, I'd like to get the painting station set up again, so as to have the ability to paint.  I did go to a Fantasy tournament on Saturday, where my Beastmen, bravely lead by Skeletor the Bray Shaman, came in first.  I walked out with a box of Lord of the Rings Wood Elves, who will one day be Waywatchers in my Avelorn army, as well as the Warhammer 40K 25th Anniversary model. 


He's going to look pretty good as an Imperial Fist, I think, and make a good objective marker. 

Time for some painting!*

* or procastinating

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben - Congrats on the Beasts win! I've been having a ball getting up to speed with them. It's always great to do well with an army that everyone thinks is garbage.

    I feel your painting woes. I used to have a wonderful studio in Madison, WI, but have been without one here in NC until very recently. I've a space with some good lighting if you're ever interested in doing a painting session. Just drop me a line.

    ReplyDelete