Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, November 9, 2009

And Now, For Something Completely Different


So I haven't had a ton of progress lately on the painting front. I've been working like a dog, and just got a new job besides, which I start tomorrow. It's going to make for some long days.

I haven't had much to do with video games in a good, long while. I just kind of lost interest. But I always liked Bioware's games, and since I had some old games to trade for store credit, I decided to give Dragon Age a try.

It's pretty awesome. It's got a lot of great old school RPG qualities, and the story is engrossing as all get out. The best part is, it's one of those games that I'll play more than once when I'm done, simply to try out some of the many different paths you can take through the game. Right now, I'm playing a human noble warrior, and making the "good" decisions as much as I can. Next up, a rogue or a thief.

I highly suggest this to you, my tiny listening audience.

In the meantime, I will be working on more video battle reports. I keep forgetting to take the camera in with me, which I hear helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment