Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Thursday, December 31, 2009

Black Library Trailer for "A Thousand Sons" and "Prospero Burns"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viFLhyJXqNQ

Although Warhammer 40,000 isn't my main game, I've been a big fan on the Horus Heresy series.  The Heresy is one of the defining features that make 40K's fluff so great.  It's an old story told brilliantly in a new setting, with Horus the fallen son turning on his divine father, changing the course of history forever. 

I'm really excited for A Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns to be released in the Spring, and I hope you can see why from this Black Library trailer for the two books.  The fall of Magnus and The Thousand Sons is one of the great little stories in 40K, of the tragedy and treachery that went on during the Heresy.  The details set out in the Horus Heresy novels, of Magnus doing everything he can to save Horus and then warn his father, with such terrible and unforeseen consequences, makes for a great tale.   

Here's hoping for great things from these two books.  Enjoy the trailer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I am looking forward to this story. I LOVE the Heresy. I've read them all and most of them more than once. Abnett and McNeil never disappoint either so this should be good ...

    Dallas

    ReplyDelete