Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Widowmakers




Man, these were are much fun to paint as I though they would be. I once again went with gray cloaks over snow, with minimal red trim to match them to the rest of the army. I'll try and get individual shots taken and up as I get used to the new camera.

These guys remain some of my favorite models of all time, especially the Kapitan. They're elegant and fluid, and perfectly visually communicate who they are and their purpose. Models like that paint themselves.

2 comments:

  1. I loved these models too, right up until I had to paint the duplicate. I was a little dissapointed that they could only come up with the sculpts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? There is a ton of character there, and the repeat is a bit sad. But I think the others make up for it, and I used the two "grunts" to practice for the main two.

    ReplyDelete