Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, October 18, 2010

Blood Angels First Tactical Squad Painted



Okay, so I have a new plan.  Get some posts up on Sunday night so that they're prepped for the week, when I won't have time to post.  As plans go, it's a good 'un.  Execution will be the key.

As I noted earlier, I've started painting Blood Angels.  The army won't hit the table until it's painted (or at least that's what I'm telling myself).  The idea is just to roll up (in about a year or so) with a fully painted Blood Angels army and plop them down. 

Right now, we're at a squad.  Blood Angels Assault Squad Tabbris to be exact (Rhino not yet included).  These are the rank and file.  I stuck with the green metallic shoulder trim, and personal heraldry on the knee pads. Fourth Company all the way!

The thing that scares me right now is the temptation of the new, gorgeous Dark Eldar.  I have a nicely painted 8,000 points of Dark Elves, and I think it'd be kind of neat to paint some Dark Eldar in a similar scheme.  Nothing like having too much on your plate and piling on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment