Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brohammer! and ETC Comp REquirements



I'd like to take a moment to point out an up and coming podcast in development.  Brohammer is being made by two locals, Erik and Kevin, who are great guys and have a great amount of experience in the hobby.  Plus, they're a lot of fun and I think they'll do a good job.  So go follow them at:  http://brohammercast.blogspot.com/!

After the strong feelings that composition ideas generated here and elsewhere, I wanted to put a copy of the ETC restrictions up here.  These guys play a lot (and for national pride), so I was very interested to see what they would do.  The restrictions and changes are pretty heavy.  I'll need some time to mull it over. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Ben!

    As for ETC comp, WOW, that is some serious system. I think it might be heavy handed at first glance. Maybe time will tell us that it is needed, but I doubt it.

    -Erik

    ReplyDelete