Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Update: October 24th, 2011


There's not too much to report this Monday, but not for lack of trying.  Have you ever had it happen that you work a lot on a project, for what seems like little result?  That's what happened to me this weekend with the Glade Guard.  On Friday, I painted for a many hours, and I swear at the end of the day didn't have much to show for it.  On Saturday morning, I put in some more time painting, and have three finished, and sixteen more just needing some clean-up and basing.  So I'll continue to work on them this week, and hopefully finish up by the weekend. 

I suppose I had forgotten what painting entire units is like, and the work that goes into doing so.  Each step takes much longer when it comes to twenty+ models instead of one.  Plus, I missed one model early on, and now have one that is just primed while the others are close to being finished!  Oh well, at least it keeps me busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment