Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Weekend Update: November 8th, 2011

An emergency project at work kept me glued pretty much to my seat all weekend and yesterday (and most of today), but I did assemble twenty Dryads (and acquire twelve more via trade).  I have four more to assemble when I get a spare minute. Spare minutes are in short supply, however, as you can see by my Monday post coming in on a Tuesday.

Also, I got the Space Marine bug for the first time in a while, and decided that if I'm going to work on Blood Angels any longer, they'll need an upgrade.  I have two squads finished, one of the Death Company and one Assault Squad, both with Rhinos.  They're on plain sand bases, and I'm going to move those over to new bases with black sand, grass, stone, and barbed wire.  The new models I'm assembling need more conversions in general.  I put together a test model, using Bretonnian bits as well as the Tactical and Assault Squad kits, and have assembled a new base as well.   Hopefully, I'll get to paint him up soon, and it will propel me back into painting up some 40K.

No comments:

Post a Comment