Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm Still Here


Wow.  So we don't usually take two week breaks here.  Work was just unexpectedly busy, and took everything else with it, including this blog.  I did do a few things over that time in the hobby.

*  I painted an Arjac Rockfist model.  It's a great model, and I have decided to be firmly in the pro-finecast camp at this point.  I would have hated working with that model in metal.

*  I've been working out a new Blood Angels paint scheme with the new GW paints, and am pleased with the first test model I've worked on, although I'm not sure how to base it. 

*  Work continues on the Glade Guard.  There are 34 basecoated, and seven of those are finished except for basing.  I look forward to the finished unit, but this has really been a difficult project in terms of making myself do it. 

*  I borrowed some Skaven for the local tournament this past Saturday, and ended up coming in 2nd out of fifteen players, with two massacres and a regular win.  I never worried about Skaven as a Beastmen player, but they can really tear up some armies. 

*  I finally uploaded the Brawler Bash results onto Rankings HQ. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment