Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, May 28, 2012

Project Glade Guard


I've got a whole day off here today, with no real interruptions.  I also have thirty Glade Guard that I've been working on, in various stages of completion.  Ten are done except for their bases, and twenty have their green sections completely finished.  I also have twenty that are completely done. My goal is to finish the lot to an excellent standard with my time today.  It won't be easy, but I think I can just finish it if I work into the evening.  I'll be tweeting up pictures throughout the day through @quietlimit, and will hopefully have a full contingent of fifty finished Glade Guard to show off at the end of the day, being that much closer to a fully painted Wood Elf army of Avelorn.  If nothing else, this will be a great project for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment