Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Podcast: Bull City Wargaming



Hello all.

Do you sometimes sit at home thinking 'life is good, but I wish I was listening right now to Ben and Tom talking about Warhammer, 40K and The Bachelorette'? Well, my friends, it's your lucky day! Tom and I have put together the first of our 'Bull City Wargaming' podcasts. Full of chat about who we are, the latest news and rumors and featuring officially the world's best competition*, Forbes magazine voted us 'the 21st century's first must listen podcast'.

Yes, the sound quality varies in places, but think of it this way - by the time Ben and I get famous at this, you can say you were there from the beginning!

You can check us out on ITunes, or check us out on our blog at:

http://bullcitywargaming.blogspot.com

We hope you enjoy listening, and please leave us a review on ITunes!

 * it really is

No comments:

Post a Comment