Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Update: June 25th, 2012






Busy weekend behind me; busy weekend in front of me.

I finished a few things this weekend.  Two secret (for a few days, anyway) models that I'm painting are completely done, and I have ten Grey Hunters basecoated, with the main gray color having been fully shaded and highlighted.  Each one has nine different gray/blue shades and highlights, so that takes a while.  I'm hoping to finish them soon. 

I got to play a bit of Chaos in the Old World with my painted set this weekend, and it remains my favorite board game.  I won a game playing as Nurgle by overrunning a couple of provinces while taking some partial credit when Slaneesh and Tzeentch did the same.  There's such a balancing act for Khorne in making sure that one of the other three players doesn't break the game early.  Otherwise, one player will run away with things quickly. 

Bull City Wargaming Episode Two is out on Itunes!  If you haven't checked it out, do so!  It's delicious like strawberries, if strawberries were the flavor of talking about Wargames!

No comments:

Post a Comment