Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Friday, June 1, 2012

Project Glade Guard - Complete

Last night, I glued magnets into the bases of the thirty Glade Guard I painted, finishing them up for now.  Long term, I'd like to run string through all their bows, but for now, it's not a priority.  Right now, I'll be working on two Eagles and a character on an Eagle, so that I can run the army at 2,500 points.  Here's a shot of the finished Glade Guard.


I actually painted thirty-one in all, as I had to finish the last of the original twenty.  There's three full command groups in there, so that I can run them in groups of ten with up to full command if I want.  I am particularly pleased with the free hand "Leaf in the Wind" banner.  Wash would be proud. 

Here's a shot of the whole army.


Right now, I have painted:

Fifty Glade Guard
Twenty-four Dryads
One Treeman
One Spellweaver
One Branchwraith
Six Treekin

Two Eagles and a character on an Eagle are incoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment