Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Update: March 12th, 2012






It was a triumphant hobby weekend, with my Beastmen kicking butt and taking names at the WFB Brawler Bash Prep tournament to bring home first place.  I went through Ogres, VC, and Dark Elves on the way to the top.  Like Rudy, my Beastmen have gone from worst to first, and I'm hoping to sign their story to a movie deal soon.

I also put some Space Wolf Wolf Scouts together, and tried out some new basing materials in an attempt to make some unique basing for them.  We'll see how it all turns out.  

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a link to your Beasts list somewhere? What are you using?

    I've been having fun running them as an MSU army. It keeps folks on their toes in 8th edition - everyone suspects a couple of huge blocks of infantry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put up a general idea of my list when I get some time to write out a quick tournament overview. It's basically big units and infantry.

      MSU does sound fun!

      Delete