Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Update: March 19th, 2012


So a lot of hobby stuff went down this weekend.  Mainly, I've been working throughout the week, and especially this weekend, to redo my office/hobby room.  I pulled everything out of the desks and closet, and have been reorganizing, getting rid of stuff I don't use, and putting my models into the movement trays / storage bins I've been building.  I'll have pictures later this week. 

I've also had my Wood Elf project temporarily derailed by some dirty Space Wolves, of all things.  The new Thunderwolf Cavalry and Fenrisian Wolves boxes really tickled my fancy, and I ended up picking them up with my winnings last weekend.  I then got into a couple Space Wolf Pack boxes I had, and ended up making some models, and painting my first Wolf Scout.  He'll be up on the site this week as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment