Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Thursday, April 12, 2012

Painted Wolf Scout with Meltagun


Last Wolf Scout for a while, I promise.

Even though getting a meltagun onto a scout model meant that some pinning had to be done (it's a metal meltagun), it was well worth it.  Five Wolf Scouts with meltabombs and a meltagun, who can appear, shoot, and assault from an opponent's deployment zone on a 3+?  Yes, please.   They don't cost a whole lot, either, for something that can take out a tank or two very easily. 



I think I did a good job particularly on this guy's face.  The head itself had to be chopped down just to fit, as it's a head built for a Marine torso...but I think it helps to get a little more variety in the scouts.

1 comment:

  1. I actually like the darker, more muted hair color as opposed to what we normally see on Scouts. Nice work.
    Ron, FTW

    ReplyDelete