Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Update: September 19th, 2011






So I had a busy weekend in the hobby, but it's a super secret project.  Not fair, eh?  I'll be able to post this super secret project up on Wednesday, after I bring it to local gaming night on Tuesday.  The only hint I can give is the picture above. 

I've also just started working on my Warseer Tale of Painters entry for October, a Level Four Wood Elf Spellweaver.  She'll also be the Level Four Mage in my High Elf army.  For Tale of Painters, I didn't want to explain the whole Avelorn dual army idea, so I entered as a Wood Elf participant.  I don't usually start with Lords and Heroes when painting armies, but I needed some quick Tale of Painters points while I assembled Glade Guard and such.  Since I'm assembling and painting the bases and models separately, it takes a bit longer to get everything going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment