Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend Update: September 5th, 2011


Happy Labor Day! 

I finished work early on Friday and got off work early, so I'm in the middle of a delightful four day weekend here.  It's a rough life some days.  While I had company Saturday and Sunday, I finished up the Beastmen for good.  On Friday afternoon, I put together all the movement trays that I will need for the army, assembling them out of thick paper, magnet sheeting and balsa wood and then priming and basing them, even for the units like Chaos Warhounds and such that get very little use. 

Saturday, my eight year old nephew was at my house, so I put him to work helping me with making a display board.  I used a smaller cork board, various spray paints, and some insulation board to make a pretty decent display that will pass muster to show off the army. 

Finally, I did a little work last night putting together the first base for my new army.  I really want to emphasize good looking basing on this army, so I have several schemes I want to look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment