Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's a Beastman Halloween


It's always a major temptation to put pictures of Beastman from He-Man up.  I don't know how I resist it every time. 

So it's down to Beastman crunch time now, and I'm pondering how to make up each of the Big Bad Beasties that are available in the new book's Rare section.  There are no models for several of the models, specifically the Cygor, Jabbersclythe, and Ghorgon. 

Here's what I'm thinking for each one:

Cygor:  I have a Giant.  That Giant is getting an eyepatch.  Pirate Beastman Cyclops Action!  And we're done.

Jabbersclythe:  I really have no idea, but I'm thinking maybe the new Lord of the Rings Fell Beast.

Ghorgon:  Dragon Ogre Shaggoth, you have a new lease on life! 

I'm fishing for other ideas for these bad boys, so let me know if you have any.  And as always, I'm searching for a place to use my personal hero, the Wereshark. 

1 comment:

  1. Or should that be my Wereshark :) The very same, currently sitting in an ice-cream tub with my Octobipods and Lobstrosities (if you don't know what I'm on about check my army out:- The Nauticans)

    Sigmar
    my Gallery
    my Battle Reports
    my WFB blog
    my WFB forum

    BTW, I'm also struggling to find a decent Jabberslythe model. Did you have any luck in the end ?

    ReplyDelete