Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Friday, February 26, 2010

Rockin' Out with Models!


The post title is so much more exciting than the actual post. 

A lot of people have music that goes with their various armies, kind of a soundtrack to their army.  I think I have that for a couple of my armies, but not all of them. 

Dark Elves - Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights
Bretonnia - Muse's Knights of Cydonia
Space Marines - Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries
Beastmen - Modest Mouse's March into the Sea

I can't say that each one has anything to do with the army it goes with, rather these are just the songs that are shuffling about in my head as I play each army (generally as I deploy).  Anybody else (and I've seen quite a few people already) out there who has something like this going?

No comments:

Post a Comment