Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Friday, April 9, 2010

Fantasy Tournament Tomorrow!


Once again, it's time to hit the road and head on down to Charlotte for a little 2,250 Warhammer Fantasy Tournament action.  I'm taking the Beastmen down, and am primed to smash and crash, or at least die trying. 

My list is as follows (with magic items omitted for the time being):

Beastlord (General)
Two Gorebulls
One Shaman

Six Units of  Five Ungor Raiders
Two Units of Five Warhounds

Ten Bestigors
Two Units of Three Minotaurs
Three Razorgors

One Ghorgon
One Cygor

Missions are pretty straightforward, and I'll just have to work on on improving the parts of my game that I'm still working on, like controlling my army and applying force properly.  I've had decent luck in Charlotte in the past, and hope that things continue that way. 

Also, the local team will be riding in style.  Our T-Shirts, the product of an odd mix of early mornings and late evenings, arrived yesterday.  Team Caribbean Breeze Women's Lacrosse and Warhammer Club.  If these don't strike fear into the hearts of opponents everywhere, I don't know what will. 


We have yet to actually take up Women's Lacrosse, as we think we'd get beaten every time, but everyone knows that Dolphins and Women's Lacrosse teams are the most intimidating things in the universe.  Shake in your boots, Charlotte!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. You paint to fast. Specially for someone that plays what 4 different systems?! I've got 1500 points assembled and ready for basing prime and paint if you (or someone you know) would like to teach me to play Warhammer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shot you an email via your blog. Thanks about the painting. It is really my one remaining relaxing hobby.

    ReplyDelete