Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Daily Challenge 4/23/10: Beast Week!

Tomorrow, I have a 2,250 Warhammer Fantasy Tournament, and if you've been keeping up, you'll know that I plan on taking Beastmen.  In addition, I'm in the 24-hour Paint-A-Thon Challenge today at Librarium Online, which really fits into the fact that I need to get just about 1,000 points of Beastmen done for tomorrow!

I got up this morning around six and starting working on painting.  I'll put up pictures of my progress as I go throughout the day.  Luckily, my 1,000 points equals roughly nine models.  Sorry about the picture quality, as I'm stuck with the IPhone Camera today.

Six A.M.  - Primed:


Seven A.M.  - Flesh Base Coat Done


Eight Thirty A.M. - Grays On

Ten A.M.  - Base Coats Done 



At this point, I've run out of wash, which is the next step I need to take to finish.  I have about half an hour until the paint store opens.  I'll keep this updated during the day. 

1 comment: