Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wintery Display Board (with River o' Blood!)


Beast Week Continues!

The Bestigor are painted, which we'll save for another day, and now the winter / River of Blood display board is done. 

I used a glue/baking soda/ and static grass combination to make the winter, along with some Christmas display trees I bought a few years ago.  The River of Blood is made with red food coloring and clear caulk, and I'll have to get a post up about that experience down the road.  Let's just say it's a much more difficult process than I thought it would be.  After this bad boy dries, I'm going to run some more red paint over the river to flesh it out more. 

I still have a Ghorgon, Cygor, three Minos, three Razorgors, and a Beastlord to paint, which will hopefully happen tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment