Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wrong Eye!


What's better than one anthromorphed alligator?  Two, of course!  Especially since this one has a top hat and a bottle of liquor.  Wrong Eye will also be pulling double duty as a Beastmen Shaman.

One of the things you'll notice is the "frosting" on the model.  I got lazy and used Armory Spray Varnish again, and shockingly it killed a ton of detail again!  I have no one to blame but myself, and now poor Wrong Eye's coat is all glazed over.

I now have three of four "heroes" painted for my 2,250 Beastman army, but only one unit of core.  This is bad form, and I hope to have some Ungors and Warhounds running around soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about starting a Troll army when Primal is released and half of the reason is so I can include these guys and Brun and Lug. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget Rorsch and Brine!

    ReplyDelete