Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Percival the Painted Beastman Giant


Percival was a very lonely giant, etc. etc., blah, blah, blah.  I'm not very good at writing background (or at reading other people's army fluff), so I just won't. 

Percival began life as a giant kit.  He got his greenstuff fur and pants, and lived life briefly as a Cygor in 7th edition.  In 8th, I wanted him to be a giant, and be more beasty, so I found a metal Gorilla and gave its head to Percy.   I also greenstuffed vines around him and a gem in the center of the vines, in order to demonstrate his "just summoned by a bray shaman" nature.

All in all, he's been a ferocious, fierce, and funky Giant.  He's eaten a hero or two, and smashed a Slaughtermaster and Hell Pit Abomination on the way. 

1 comment: