Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Update: August 15th, 2011


At some point, I hope to have a weekend when I'm not a) out of town or b) at work.  It would make for an easier hobby life, and maybe an easier life in general.  I even have a theory that this coming weekend, there shouldn't be anything extraordinary required of me.  Nonetheless, some things did get done this past weekend.

Percy the Beastman Giant is now finished in all his roaring glory.   I also worked, in that hour or so between getting home from work and sleeping, on a SUPER ULTRA MYSTERY PROJECT (TM), which will go up on Wednesday here on the site.  I'm now looking forward to the next Sci Fi Genre Warhammer Fantasy Tournament on September 10th, which seems like a great opportunity to see the new Ogre Kingdoms book in action, and of course the Southern Assault GT in October. 

Also, have you guys seen this?


Honestly, that's not only an impressiv Ogre model, but one of GW's best character models, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment