Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beastman Picture Update: The Razorgor!


The Razorgor

Okay, I'll give you a moment here. 

Take your time. 

Okay.  My initial reaction was despair.  That is one ugly model.  But the more I look at it, the more I fall in love with it.  I hope it's awesome on the table, because I will be fielding quite a few.  I don't really care what it does.  All that matters is that he looks like Chunk from the Goonies and Alf had a love child.  Everytime that thing charges, I'm yelling "Heeeeey Yoooooooo Guuuuuys"! 

2 comments:

  1. Is this a joke? That's one of the most hideous models i ever seen, especially when you compare to the quality of the minis coming out now(Plague Furnace)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was a joke, but this appears to be the real deal. It certainly looks like a throwback to the bad old days of sculpting. I'll be interested to get a better view soon.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete