Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Speed Painting: Warrior Priest


I wanted to get models painted quickly this week in order to use them in a game of Pathfinder this weekend.  While I could come up with models for a rogue (Dark Elf Assassin), ranger (Wood Elf Glade Guard Champion), and fighter (barbarian model I once painted), I didn't really have anything for a human cleric or wizard. 

I ended up digging a warrior priest out of my bits box.  I have no idea where he came from or why I have him, although I most likely won him somewhere as a door prize or something similar.  Regardless, he was assembled and primed and sitting in the box, so he was ready to go. 

I spent about an hour painting him up, and am decently proud of the white robes, especially at speed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment