Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Update: January 16th, 2011


It wasn't much of a weekend for modeling, but it was a great weekend for gaming.  I spent Saturday gaming with a group of friends, and had a great time.  I played a "Song of Blades and Heroes" game for the first time, which is a miniatures skirmish game.  The game isn't very balanced, but the core mechanics are fun and it was great!  I then ran my Pathfinder game for six player characters, which ended well with the party defeating an evil Jabberslythe that had been plaguing the area.  Finally, I got to take a crack at Wings of War, and defeated the British forces in the sky.

While I would have liked to get some painting in over the weekend, the gaming itself was highly satisfactory, and I very much enjoyed it.  I have a few weekends off with no real plans (to my knowledge) coming up, so there should be plenty of progress on the painting and modeling front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment