Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Update: January 30th, 2011


Man, what a great weekend!

I'm not going to pretend that a ton of hobby stuff went on, and that's because we had yet another weekend with weather in sixties (F).  So I got some frisbee golf in and some hiking and rock climbing. 

On the hobby front, I was able to construct my Wood Elf display board, which I think will be very nice.  I also worked on the Ghorgon model, and I think I have hit the critical part of painting the model in which I really start to look forward to the painting.  Finally, I've finished Age of Legends and Deliverance Lost from The Black Library.  All in all, it was a great time this weekend, and I look forward to delving into some of those topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment