Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Sunday, October 4, 2009

Khadoran Destroyer


I actually painted this a couple of weeks ago. I bought some Khador models around a year ago, and after experimenting with the red paint scheme a few times, was pretty unhappy with the results. After speaking with Minus_t over at the Librarium Online forums, I came back to Khador recently and am much happier with the results. Red shading and highlighting over flat panels is pretty tricky, especially as compared to "cloth". I plan on finishing a good part of the line this year, and this Destroyer should be the first of many Jacks that will follow.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I saw your sig on LO and clicked on through. Always good to see another friendly face.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. I love to see painted minis. I'm a Triangle Gunbunny member so saw your post there. Have you heard of Wyrd minatures? You might like the models. I hear they are amazing sculpts and a joy to paint 32 mm heroic alt western.

    ReplyDelete