Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Saturday, October 17, 2009

Khadoran Iron Fang Pikemen


These guys are pretty tough to paint! On top of red being a less simple color to highlight and shade to begin with, these gentlemen have some tricky angles and details to go at. I think they turned out pretty well though. You can see the Destroyer hanging out in the back. Sometimes the fluff concept of Warmachine is not the most appealing thing to me (giant robots), but with a good paint job, I tend to like it quite a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. Are you saying that you DON'T like the big robots? They were the reason I started painting Warmachine models - big, steam powered robots were too cool to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about the Warmachine robots in theory that doesn't appeal to me. Once they're painted and on the table all pretty, I can see it, and it works. I think it's the spindly limbs. Hordes I think in general works a lot better for me.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete