Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nahimana - Beastlord



I ordered this model for my Beastmen the other day.  I'm hoping to turn her into my Beastlord General.  I am concerned that she'll be too small, but I wanted something a little different for the General's Model.  She'll have to go by the name "Gortia Gorson" to be Gorish enough. 

The Beast Lord and Wargor models from GW are great, and I own them, but I don't see them as different enough from the everyday Bestigor to mark them easily as a character.  For the same reasons, I use a Lug and Snapjaw (a polar bear and an alligator) as my Minotaur heroes, and Wrong Eye (another gator) as a shaman.  They are something different and mean in a Beastman army, and I like the idea of having all kinds of Beasts around. 

So I'm hoping for good things from the Gortia Gorson, er...Nahimana model.  I'll probably put her on some cork to give her some height, and we'll see what I can do with that off hand as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment