Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Monday, March 29, 2010

Vacation Time! And Free Warhammer Online!



On Wednesday morning, I'm headed down to Florida for a few days to relax and soak up some sun.  There'll be no real internet access there, so it may be that on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday those other guys listed on the right will put something up.  We shall see! 

I tried Warhammer Online a bit when it came out, but it didn't grab me (and having come from the demon that is WoW, I'm not really into the idea of a big MMO anymore anyway.  I do like the idea of any sort of Warhammer video game, though, and I might give this another (free) try.  Since they are giving away an "Endless Free Trial" for download, I figure this might be a good time.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/trial/

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment