Upcoming North Carolina Tournaments





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Quality Blog


One of my main goals when I started this blog (with the number one goal being to have fun with it) was to provide daily content for this blog.  I like blogs like From the Warp and Bell of Lost Souls because they give me something to read on a daily basis, being the wargaming equivalent of reading the newspaper each morning.  I strive to have an update here, Monday through Friday, but at the same time, I don't want to just throw crap up post wise and hope that it sticks.

To that end, I'm bringing in some fresh, local authors (and members of the Durham Women's Lacrosse and Warhammer Club), who play a variety of games from Fantasy to 40K to...okay, we're not a varied bunch, and we're talking 90% fantasy, but at least we're starting Malifaux.  So here comes some more battle reports, painting logs, and opinions.  I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment